Ordering Information -Liquids
We offer multiple weights. Price listed is per 100ml. Please add the weight per 100ml unit and then increase the quantity if you would like more, using the quantity drop down box ( i.e 5 x 100ml=500ml). All liquids are supplied in our reusable bottles.
- Classic White Wine Vinegar
- Aspall Classic White Wine Vinegar is produced from the wine of specially selected white grapes from Spain which give a clean, crisp flavour and a deliciously refreshing fruit aroma.
- Established in 1728, Aspall are award winning specialists in the production of Speciality Vinegars, English Apple Juice and Fine Cyders.
- Clement Chevallier founded the Aspall business in 1728. Eight generations on, his direct descendants are still running the family business, producing only the finest quality products.
- Acidity 6%
- For dressings, sauces & marinades
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans
White Wine Vinegar
Preparation and Usage
- Made using natural Ingredients; so, as the vinegar matures, a slight sediment and darkening may occur. This will not affect the quality of the vinegar.
- Rub Aspall Classic White Wine Vinegar into the skin of pork for a succulent tender roast or mix with olive oil for a simple vinaigrette.
Cross Contamination & Allergens Notice
Every effort is made to minimise the risk of cross contamination, but due to the nature of loose food items, we cannot guarantee that cross contamination does not occur. We recommend that our products are not suitable for those with severe allergies. Sorry for any inconvenience The following potential allergens may have come in to contact with this product: Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Soya, Milk, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Mustard, Sulphur Dioxide.