Please note only currently available to refill in quantity of 500ml or 1 litre.
Ordering Information -Liquids
All liquids are supplied in our standard reusable bottles. If there is a particular bottle you would like to have your liquid in, please add it to your cart here.
Product Description: Has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets etc.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Cross Contamination & Allergens Notice
Every effort is made to minimise the risk of cross contamination, but due to the nature of loose food items, we cannot guarantee that cross contamination does not occur. We recommend that our products are not suitable for those with severe allergies. Sorry for any inconvenience The following potential allergens may have come in to contact with this product: Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Soya, Milk, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Mustard, Sulphur Dioxide.