Ordering Information - Dried Goods
We offer multiple weights. Please add the weight per 100g unit and then increase the quantity if you would like more using the quantity drop down box ( i.e 5 x 100g=500g). All dried goods are supplied in our compostable paper bags.
Product Description: Basmati brown rice still has the outside husk on, meaning it contains much more fibre content than white basmati rice that has had the husk removed. This rice is an essential cooking ingredient if you love making your favourite meals healthier. It is perfect to accompany Indian cuisine such as vegetable curry or lentil dahl.
Benefits of organic brown basmati rice
- High in fibre
- A good source of vegan protein
- Low in fat
- Healthy source of carbohydrates
- Low in sugar
- Keeps you fuller for longer
Ways to enjoy
- Serve with vegetable curry or lentil dahl for a healthy Indian inspired meal
- Try serving with stir fry instead of noodles to keep things exciting
- Add to Buddha bowls with sauteed mushrooms, crispy kale and baked tofu
- Add to salads for extra fibre and a more satisfying meal
Cross Contamination & Allergens Notice
Every effort is made to minimise the risk of cross contamination, but due to the nature of loose food items, we cannot guarantee that cross contamination does not occur. We recommend that our products are not suitable for those with severe allergies. Sorry for any inconvenience The following potential allergens may have come in to contact with this product: Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Soya, Milk, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Mustard, Sulphur Dioxide.