Health & Safety Policy
- Maximum of 3 customers in the shop at any one time to either refill or order coffee and food. We politely ask you to wait at the door at the appropriate distance until it is safe to enter.
- A hand sanitiser will be provided at the door, which we ask all customers to do prior to entering and leaving.
- Food and Drink will remain TAKEAWAY ONLY. Sadly in light of the government guidance and restrictions in place, we will not be able to offer indoor or outdoor seating.
- You will be able to use your own containers for refill providing they are thoroughly cleaned beforehand.
- Our click and collect and delivery service remains.
- All appropriate safety measures and increased cleaning schedules and monitoring will be in place throughout the day. We ask that all customers sanitise hands upon entering the shop. All surfaces will be sanitised regularly.
- Please maintain a distance of 2 meters from other people when inside the shop and follow the floor spots/rules in place.
- Card payments only.
If you have any queries in regards to our COVID-19 policies and shop guidance, please get in contact via email email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
The Pantry at 51